Thursday, June 2, 2011

not mine =D

MAC Magic, Mirth, & Mischief Review: Mineralize Blushes Photos, Swatches

MAC Magic, Mirth, & Mischief Collection
Conjure Up Mineralize Blush

MAC Magic, Mirth, & Mischief Review: Mineralize Blushes

I think fans of MAC mineralize blushes will enjoy the two newest, limited edition additions released with the holiday color collection. I still prefer pressed powder blushes myself, but these two are exceptionally lovely.
  • Conjure Up is a dirty plummy-berry with very subtle shimmer (hardly any at all!) and intense color. Initially, it reminded me of a deeper Stark Naked blush (which I love).
  • Superdupernatural is a rusty coral with a subtle sheen. It’s also rich in color and easy to layer for increased intensity.
I’d put both on my must-have list, though Conjure Up would edge out Superdupernatural if I could only choose one. I think that both are flattering for different skin tones, but of course, Superdupernatural may be harder for cooler skintones to pull off. I don’t think cool-toned faces should stay away from it, though, because it doesn’t run very warm.
  • Product: 27/30
  • Value: 8/10
  • Ease of Use: 4/5
  • Packaging: 4/5
See swatches
MAC Magic, Mirth, & Mischief Collection
Superdupernatural Mineralize Blush
MAC Magic, Mirth, & Mischief Collection
Conjure Up, Superdupernatural Mineralize Blushes

No comments:

Post a Comment