Saturday, June 25, 2011

again not my own =D


This Blog
Linked From Here
The Web
This Blog
 
 
 
 
Linked From Here
 
 
 
The Web
 
 
 

Monday, January 4, 2010

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner Review

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Tattle Tale Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Skinny Jeans
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP



Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit (my favorite!)
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows were my first and favorite eyeshadows for a really long time. They are available @ Sephora, Sephora.com and benefit stores, and I'm sure a ton of other places... Anyways! They make a great alternative to a primer on the eye because they prevent creasing. It is like an all in one eye shadow.
All at one time ! It..prevents creasing, brightens eyes, is an eyeshadow base, can be worn alone, when applied right it covers the eyelid and discoloration some people have...
I personally don't have see through eyelids like a lot of people, but having used it on a lot of people whose make-up I've done it truly covers a lot.
This eyeshadow is a great colored base as well. Since I usually wear a nude, warm brown eye-everyday...I constantly reach for Benefit's C.C.S in Birthday Suit. It is the perfect warm toned goldy, champagne, brown nude color ever. It is so unique. And with (all shadows mentioned are MAC) naked lunch, patina, satin taupe or alone it is so pretty! It is very shimmery though, which I don't mind because I don't use any shimmer on my face, all matte face products...
As for the other colors
Skinny Jeans is an exact duplicate for Smoke and Diamonds by MAC.
It is a beautiful color but this cream shadow is hard to wear alone... It is not opaque but covers better in some areas than others making it splotchy on its own. With a grey, black, silver, or green over it, this looks bomb.

RSVP - this was my first Benefit CCS and I used it until i hit pan, which did i mention, these last you FOREVER. Just close the lid tight and you'll have no issues with it drying up at all! They seriously will last you almost a year, if used everyday ... Such a great deal! Anyways, this champagne color was perfect for my skin tone, it looks great all year round, tan or not. Since i do get dark in the summer it looked just as pretty on my dark skin as it did on my porcelain skin.
I used to wear this day in day out- alone, applied with my pointer finger, and it was truly beautiful but now days I can't just stop at one shadow when I know I am capable of much more... When I need to get out of the house asap, I'll apply this with a bit of bronzer and mascara and more days than most its how I go to school.
Tattle Tale... Tattle Tale is a tough one for me to review, some days I love it and reach for it for a few days in a row, and don't use it for a month sometimes. It is a great highlighter for a night out, it can be sheer, like the rest, it is really build able. It can be built up to an extremely opaque white yellow cream color. It is awesome when your doing a light eye, it works amazing as a colored base. Other than that it isn't my favorite, I probably won't re buy, but its not a regret.
Pros:
There is a ton of product-will last forever
TRULY prevents creasing, and works as a base and primer
Great color bases
Brightens & Opens up the eye
easy finger application
really great for get up and go
Can be used as a liner (wouldn't recommend it but hey..go for it)
Cons:
If you aren't crazy about the color, you're stuck with a ton of it
It is a glass jar...be careful
Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment