Monday, June 20, 2011

pretty lippie( not my own pics)


Thursday, April 21, 2011


MAC's MLLE lipstick from the Fashion Flower Collection

MAC's Fashion Flower collection comes out April 28 and one of the lipsticks featured in this collection is MLLE. MLLE has gotten quite a buz and I think it will sell out pretty quickly. MLLE is a repromote and I already have this in my collection (True sign of a MAC addict, right?) so I thought to post a swatch for some of you who are making out a collection "purchase list". MLLE is a light white pink and the formulation is a glaze.

MLLE's pinkish white undertone makes this lipstick the queen of all milky pinks. It's a glaze so it gives the lips an extermily nice sheen and gloss. This is the type of milky pink that looks stunning with a sexy smokey eye. I absolutely recommand buying one of these.
What will you be getting from the Fashion Flower Collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment