Wednesday, June 8, 2011

again not my own

NARS Pro Prime Eye Review

Up in the sky- it’s a bird, no- it’s a plane, wait, no- it’s super primer!
Come rain, or snow, humidity, or allergies, I need an eye shadow primer that is faster than a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, and is as tough as steel. Happily, NARS Pro Prime Smudge-Proof Eyeshadow Base is just that, and then some.
A not so new addition to the NARS Cosmetics happy cosmetic family, NARS Pro Prime eye is a cream/gel formula, designed to ensure that your eyeshadow application will go the distance. I have been using this religiously since I received it, and can happily report that it blows all other eye primers out of the water. Not only does it make application and blending a breeze, but it also lasts through anything and everything.
Don’t believe me? Have a look at three eye looks I did recently, all using pro prime.
For this eyeshadow junkie, NARS Pro Prime Smudge-Proof Eye Shadow Base is an absolute must-have. Look for it both online, or wherever NARS is sold in your area.
Krasey Rating: The be-all, end-all as far as eyeshadow bases are concerned. A+

No comments:

Post a Comment