Wednesday, June 8, 2011

source not my own

May 31, 2009

Lumene eyeshadow primer





Lumene Beauty Base Eyeshadow Primer

This product promises to keep your eyeshadow looking beautiful all day. It's supposed to prevent your eyeshadow from creasing. It can also be used as a lipstick primer. It comes in a 7 ml (0,25 fl. oz.) tube.

I was actually surprised how good this product is! I got this from my friend who used to work for Lumene and she got a punch of stuff for free. I've been very loyal to my Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay in place eyeshadow base.

I really like that the product comes in a tube. The primer comes out easily and is hygienic. I think that's much better than a pot where the Estée Lauder base comes in. Because if you want to use your fingers, it's not that hygienic and if you have long nails, the primer goes under your nails. The famous Urban Decay Primer Potion comes in a bottle and the primer is hard to get out of it.

The primer is very creamy and is easy to blend. Covers imperfections ok. I have very oily eyelids but this primer keeps my eyeshadow in place for the whole day. No creasing or fading.

I also tried to prime my lips with this and it worked out great! My lipstick stayed on for hours! I also think that it kept the lipstick from drying my lips. Because my lips have been really smooth for the past few days.

Rating: 5 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment