Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Again not my own..but I sure love wnw palettes!


Wet N Wild Lust palette look LOTD

I have had this palette for a while now and I am barely using it. Bad! LOL Anyway, these colors are amazing. There has been so much hype over these little palettes and I finally know why. They blend so easily and are super pigmented. I love them. I have a few of them, so there will be more looks coming up soon. Hope you like it.


I used every color in the palette with the.
Top left (highlight)
Middle left (all over my lid)
Bottom left (crease)
Middle right (placed over crease color to add some sparkle)
Bottom right ( to blend out crease color)
Top right (between the crease and highlight to help blend it out)










Other products used:

Eyes-
FLIRT! Gold Envy (tear duct)
Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid liner Blackest Black
Ardell lashes #109
NYC Browser Brow Kit Brunette
Maybelline Full N Soft mascara Very Black


Face-
L'OREAL Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
Revlon ColorStay Foundation #330 Natural Tan
Sally Girl blush C-YA

Lips-
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy l/g Wet

1 comment: