Tuesday, May 31, 2011

http://frockandrolla.onsugar.com/

May 31, 2011  |
 









Sleek Paraguaya palette from the limited edition Avoir La Peche collection, SGD22 from Undertwenty20! I think this palette would also be fabulous as a blush palette, so many coral-orange-orangeypinks that would be so nice for the cheeks. Some of the matte colours are powdery and chalky, but you can definitely build up the pigmentation by layering and patting the colour on. I was interested in the blush from this collection but I didn't want to get it in case it looks too much like my NARS Gina (seen here). Of course, I don't know why I got this either but it's just one of those things you feel like you need to get, for no good reason at all :P
So yep, hope you guys enjoyed this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment