Tuesday, May 31, 2011

not my own pics...

Friday, January 21, 2011

Silent Treatment, 01.17.11

In my recent Wet n' Wild haul, I ended up leaving one item out on accident! It's one of Wet n' Wild's new trios, (335) Silent Treatment. They came out with a whole slew of products for the springtime, and I happened to stumble across it that day! Each trio is $3, I believe. Not bad for the quantity, or the quality. Although I'm not one for an all-shimmer palette, this one has a very good combo of colors. Silent Treatment has a light pink-peach highlight, a dark brown-almost-black with copper shimmer, and an ultra-shimmery taupe. My favorite is the taupe. The texture can make it look like a ticking glitterbomb. But, apply it just to the lid, blend it out with a nude shadow, and add some liner. Then, it would make a great every-day look. Besides my swatches and look, I know Scrangie posted some a few days back here, as well. Enjoy!
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
Benefit CoraLista blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Wet n' Wild Color Icon Trio in Silent Treatment
Wet n' Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed (nude)
Wet n' Wild Brow Pencil in Taupe
Wet n' Wild MegaVolume mascara

Lips:
Wet n' Wild MegaLast in Just Peachy
MAC Tendertone in Pucker

No comments:

Post a Comment