Monday, May 2, 2011

another phyrra.net entry/ P.S. T F is my holy grail primer as well!

Holy Grail – Too Faced Shadow Insurance

 
 
holygrail tfsi Holy Grail   Too Faced Shadow Insurance
I’ve tried a lot of primers, but Too Faced Shadow Insurance, aka TFSI has been my Holy Grail of primers. Other primers do work, and some quite well, but I always go back to TFSI. It’s the one I can use as a ‘no brainer.’ I just reach for it, slick it on my eyes, and away I go, applying eye shadow! Other primers I have to take the time to apply carefully or in special ways to deal with my super oily lids, but not TFSI.
shrinkle eye Holy Grail   Too Faced Shadow Insurance

In my big primer Comparisons (V1 and V2) it wins for its innovative packaging, color intensity and wear. I can wear TFSI all day in 80+ degree heat and humidity, running around outside in sticky Orlando, and not have my eye shadow budge. I can’t believe that no one else thought to make packaging like the TFSI tube for primer!
veran eye1 Holy Grail   Too Faced Shadow Insurance
While its price has increased slightly recently, from $17 to $18 for .35 oz, it’s still worth it to me. I enjoy not having to think about how carefully I need to apply my primer to get it to not crease on my oily lids. It works really well with my personal body chemistry.
shinigami eye Holy Grail   Too Faced Shadow InsuranceTFSI works wonderfully with Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy, another Holy Grail product of mine.
midna eye Holy Grail   Too Faced Shadow Insurance
This is definitely a product that I’m Thankful for.
feline look2 Holy Grail   Too Faced Shadow Insurance
How about you? What’s your holy grail eye shadow primer?

No comments:

Post a Comment