Wednesday, May 25, 2011

a new favorite blogger from:Live, Shimmer, Love (blog)

Look: Magical Yummy (Fyrinnae shades)

by Jenna on August 25, 2010
I received my Fyrinnae order yesterday and here is my first look using the shadows.  They are all so gorgeous!  Swatches will be up tomorrow. =D



What I used:
Eyes:
  • Mac Bare Canvas Paint as base
  • Fyrinnae pixie epoxy on lid and slightly above crease
  • Sephora flashy eyeliner in black on waterlines, smudged on upper lashline
  • Avenging salem on lid
  • Velvet vampire in crease
  • Rapunzel had extension above crease
  • Anastasia brow pen
  • Revlon Grow Luscious mascara
  • Black liquid liner
  • Ardell 117′s
Face:
  • Covergirl Clean makeup in classic ivory
  • NYX cream blush in Natural
  • Revlon mineral finisher in brighten
Lips
  • Fyrinnae Flavor of the Day <3
Thanks for looking!
Much Love and Magic,

2 comments:

  1. She was hinting at some change... but not in a sense I-need-a-break-I'm-shutting-down-my-blog, but more like I'm-mixing-it-up-stay-tuned... and now her site is down.

    Do you if she'll be with us again?

    I really like her site.
    She was such a positive presence.
    I hope she sees this message.

    Thanks for featuring her, this way I know I haven't imagined her site :D .

    ReplyDelete