Thursday, May 19, 2011

not my own pics....

Limited Edition wet n wild Go for the Gold Collection--swatches and stuff :)



Go For the Gold
Limited Edition Color Icon Bronzer and Eyeshadow
Price Point: $2.99

Get the 24 Karat Look!

Gold flatters any eye color and any complexion! Two beauty essentials in glamorous golds create a luminous, radiant look just in time for summer! This collection includes a Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio and Bronzer. The multi-hued bronzer can be used individually or together to create a healthy glow and the eyeshadow trio is perfectly color-coordinated to create that sun-kissed look.

Shades:
33579 The Gilded Age (Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio)
33581 Everything Under the Sun (Color Icon Bronzer)


The Gilded Age Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio




I absolutely LOVE this trio. I tend to go for smokey eyes in the summer, mainly the metallic golden, bronze look and this trio is perfect for that. The colors are smooth, easy to blend and work with, and incredibly pigmented, just as with all the other wet n wild eyeshadows. I can't rave enough about how amazing this trio is. Definitely pick it up if you can!

Everything Under the Sun Color Icon Bronzer


Top: all 5 colors blended, Bottom: all 5 colors individually


Again, I can't get over how gorgeous this product is. It creates a gorgeous glowing bronze look. The individual colors can be worn separately on the cheeks and even as eyeshadow. For me though, I prefer a matte bronzer, however I have been using this in addition to my matte one...I've just been applying it as a cheek highlight and/or blush. Love it!




DISCLAIMER: Product(s) in this post may have been sent complimentary of the company or PR to A Brilliant Brunette for consideration. All opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment