Tuesday, May 31, 2011

again...not my own =D

Swatch of the Day: My MAC Pink Eyeshadows

pinkpalette
This time around I’m swatching the eyeshadows in my “Pink” MAC palette! These are the ones that I’ve decided are “full” pinks. I have a “Pink-ish Purples” palette that I put other ones in that, to me, are not a full pink or a full purple color. Does that make sense? Probably not, but most people have unique ways of organizing their palettes to their personal tastes.
MAC Passionate Eyeshadow
Description: Real mid-tone red (Matte)
passionate
MAC Sushi Flower Eyeshadow
Description: Pinky-coral with pink shimmer (Satin)
sushiflower
MAC Budding Beauty Eyeshadow
Description: Bright fuchsia (Frost, LE: Dejarose)
buddingbeauty
MAC Sunset B Eyeshadow
Description: Frost clean mid-tone pink (Starflash, LE: Starflash)
sunsetb
MAC Swish Eyeshadow
Description: Bright pink with icy shimmer (Frost)
swish
MAC Pink Freeze Eyeshadow
Description: Bright pink with icy pearl (Frost)
pinkfreeze
MAC Sweet Lust Eyeshadow
Description: Pinky-rose (Lustre)
sweetlust
MAC Slip Pink Eyeshadow
Description: Sunny coral pink with pearlized pigments (Velvet, LE: Technacolour, Lingerie)
slippink
MAC Yogurt Eyeshadow
Description: Soft pale pink (Matte)
yogurt
Swatching procedure: My skin tone is roughly a MAC NW20 (maybe NW15 since any tan is fading). Swatches are done over MAC Painterly paint pot to provide a base, therefore results may appear different on bare skin.
Photos are taken in my bathroom of the shadows themselves under “Natural Light” bubs which mimic natural daylight. Swatch pictures were taken by a window with natural sunlight.
pinks1
pinks2
pinks3
Tags: , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment