Tuesday, May 31, 2011

not my own

Review: Maybelline Expertwear Eyeshadow Quad in Designer Chocolates

I was browsing through Target one day and happen to stop by the Maybelline products and saw this. I owned this at one point and actually ended up using the whole thing, and so I thought it was time for me to get a new one. I have fallen in love with this all over again. A lot of people say that the lid color (top left hand corner) is not pigmented enough, but I honestly don't think it's suppose to be, but if you want a dark lid color then don't use the lid color for your lid. Just a little rant/comment, anyway on to the swatches!

These are the lid, andcrease colors. The left one is the lid color, and the right one is the crease color. The whole palette is worth the crease color. It's so gorgeous.

In my opinion the lid is color is suppose to be pretty light, just a sheen with a light amount of color to it. It is a skin tone color so it's not going to be that dark. That purpley pink color is just so gorgeous!


The left color is the brow bone (highlight) color, and the right one is the outer corner color. I use the right one for my brows and it also looks gorgeous in the crease!


I really love that highlight color, I use it on the inner corner sometimes, but my eyes have been super sensitive lately and when I put anything there they start to itch so I haven't been, but trust me it's gorgeous. I also use it as a highlight on my cheek bones. Like I said earlier I use the brown color for my brows and it's almost perfect. You can't pick up the sheen when it's in my brows so it works perfect for me.

You can get this palette anywhere Maybelline products are sold, and is around 5 - 7 dollars, depending on the area you live in.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Have an amazing day!

xoxo
Michelle (:

No comments:

Post a Comment