Thursday, July 14, 2011

Too Faced Palette with Socialite Color and some good songs

Too Faced Insurance Policy High Impact Eye Shadow Collection

Hello my lovelies,how r y'all???I hope y'all doing well despite the cold weather. Anyhoo today I want to share Too Faced set which I purchased last week. I must say Im in love with this set. I always love products from Too faced their products are amazing even thought I dont buy enough from them as much as I should&their packaging is so pretty..




What it is????
A complete eyeshadow palette which contains 6vibrant eyeshadows plus a full sized Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance Policy. Retails for £23 from Boots or other online retailers



NB*The eyshadows are frosty&many have glitter/shimmer.  If you dont like glitter then this aint for you!!!!!





This lovely duo comes with Too faced Cosmetics Anti-crease eyeshadow primer and 6 pretty,vibrant shadow shades in the palette

I absolutely love the colours in this palette. The colours are so pretty,very pigmented,has great staying power and blend so beautifully,I think I will be reaching out for this palette quite often as they are suitable for simple looks to go to work and other everyday looks

On to the swatches WITHOUT FLASH  from left  Full Frontal, Glamazon, Socialite, Boy Toy, Skinny Dip and Lucky Charms 


Swatches WITH FLASH from left, Full Frontal,Glamazon,Socialite,Boy Toy, Skinny Dip&Lucky Charms



Thumb ups to Too Faced,they have never failed me with their products,on my wishlist I would love the Enchanted Glamourland Too Faced palette which retails for £38
I really want it I hope somebody will get me this either for xmas or my birthday




Anyhoo sweet chicas have you purchased this palette before or bought any other products from Too Faced which you love?????




Till next time my lovelies,Please Keep Warm,Take Care,Stay Beautiful&Blessed

Much love
xoxo
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Jay-Z -Already home
2. Movado feat Foxy Brown So special remix

3.Lil Wayne-Knock out feat Nicki Minaj
4.Keri Hilson- Turn my Swag on remix feat Lil Kim&Teyana Taylor
5.Tinie Tempah feat Eric Turner-Written in the stars
6. Nelly-just a dream
7. Eminem-No love feat Lil Wayne
8. Alexandra Burke-Start without you
9.Rihanna-What's my name featuring Drake
10.N-Dubz- We dance on

No comments:

Post a Comment