Thursday, July 14, 2011

Eco tools brushes

Eco Tools Brushes!
I have these two sets of brushes from Eco Tools, and I love them!! They are basically the only brushes I use besides two other random ones. I will review each brush from each set, but I will try to keep it short.
5 Piece Bamboo Set:
-Blush Brush: I LOVE this one!It is so unbelievably soft and i works amazing! It is good for powder blush, cream blush (which is what I use it for), or even face powder
-Concealer Brush- This is a good comcealer brush, but it is bigger and thicker than most concealer brushes. Because it is thick, it also works for putting cream eyeshadow on your eyes.
Eyeshadow Brush- Personally I do not really like this brush, because it doesn't seem to pick up product as well. It is an okay brush. This is the only bad brush from Eco Tools in my opinion. I like the Elf eye shader brush better
Eyeliner Brush/Eyebrow Brush- I am reviewing these brushes at the same time, because I have the same opinion on both of them. They are very good bushes, but no better than any other ones. They are very regular in my opinion, nothing special about them. They do still work amazing though
6 Piece Eye Brush Set
Blend Brush- this is a very nice brush to blend any harsh lines of yoour eyeshadow, and does the job well.
Crease Brush- When I bought this set, I planned on using the highlighter brush for my crease instead because it looks like the M.A.C. 224 bleding brush, but I ended up loving this one instead. It puts the crease color in so softly and well. It is angled.
Highlight Brush- This puts color on the brow bone so gently, and doesn't pack too much on.
Shader Brush- This brush packs on color very well, but the only downsidier is that it is so small. I would only ever use it if I needed to layer n my shadow to make the color really bright, because his packs it on for me.
Smudge Brush- I love this brush for putting highlight on my inner corners on my eyes. Also this smudges out liner very well.
Overall, every single Eco Tools brush is amazing, and does its job wonderfully. They are all very soft and I would recommend them to anyone. (:
*Not my pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment