Thursday, July 14, 2011

another brush review

Review: Crown Brush Italian Badger 109 Chisel Fluff Brush

The Crown Brush Italian Badger 109 Chisel Fluff Brush is bigger than your average eyeshadow brush. It is too big for my lids. The head of the brush is about 2/3 of an inch long. The total length of the brush is 6 inches.

The bristles are really soft and fluffy, but not dense. It is also a tad bit flimsy. It does not pick up color that well. I would only suggest to use this brush to apply a light wash of color onto your lids. I personally use this brush to apply highlight and to set concealer with powder under my eyes.

It costs $3.09 at CrownBrush.com I love the packaging, especially the wooden handle; however, I would not purchase this brush to use as an all over eyeshadow brush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment