Saturday, July 23, 2011

Laneige Strawberry Peeling Gel Review

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Laneige Strawberry Peeling Gel Review


Laneige Strawberry Peeling Gel
T got me Incheon Airport brochures with Bi on them. Lol.
Yay! I've finally gotten the chance to try Laneige's Strawberry Peeling Gel! I've tried their Yogurt Pack before and loved the smell. This Peeling Gel is similarly scented but imo, it's not as strongly scented. Love that it comes in a squeeze tube instead of a jar like some of Laneige's other products. Thanks T for getting this for me when you were in Korea!

Size: 150ml

Product Information:- Gently massage your face with hands, and dead cells will be removed naturally with cellulose. - Experience a clearer and smoother skin the next morning!
- This peeling gel contains strawberry extracts that help keep your skin healthy and moisturized.
- The exfoliating enzyme contained in the red capsule helps to gently remove dead cells deeply buried in the skin, facilitating turnover of the skin and making it vital and healthy.

Laneige Strawberry Peeling Gel
Directions:1. Apply a nickel-sized amount (2cm in diameter) on clean dry face, and spread it evenly on the entire face avoiding eyes and mouth area.
2. Massage for 1 minute. Once cellulose brings dead skin cells out of the skin, wash off with lukewarm water.
3. Use once or twice a week. Adjust frequency depending on skin conditions.
4. If you have sensitive skin, massage very gently.

Laneige Strawberry Peeling Gel

Laneige Strawberry Peeling Gel

Laneige Strawberry Peeling Gel

My Thoughts: + Instant results. My face feels soooooo soft afterwards~ :)
+ Doesn't dry out my skin. No odd reactions either!
+ Scent of the peeling gel is slightly strawberry like but disappears immediately once you begin rubbing away at your face.
+ Doesn't dry out my skin.
+ Unlike other peeling gels I’ve tried, the “dead skin” that results from using this peeling gel is concentrated on my fingertips versus my face.
- I have to use around 3 dollops to cover my entire face. One isn't enough because the moment you apply it to, say, your cheek area and start trying to spread it around, it quickly turns flaky. A little too quick for me.

Verdict?Would definitely repurchase if needed. I'd recommend this for those with sensitive skin since the exfoliators aren't abrasive and are very gentle. Mmm I think I'll go treat myself to an exfoliation right now since this Strawberry Peeling Gel smells so good... :)

Where to Purchase:Evecare.com $20
Cosme-de.com $22
Sasa.com $23
Yesstyle.com $28
EBay

http://skinsodeep.blogspot.com/2010/09/laneige-strawberry-peeling-gel-review.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment