Tuesday, August 2, 2011

more MAC

MAC Eyeshadow Swatches

Some MAC eyeshadow swatches of the ones I have left. All the other ones I sold because I don't give them enough loving. I realized I've never swatched a lot of my shadows, so enjoy! These were swatched dry with no base.


Going from top to bottom, left to right: Coppering, cranberry, da bling, romantique, expensive pink, fab & flashy, goldmine, gorgeous gold, juxt, swimming, waternymph, shimmermoss, big t, belle azure, prussian


Coppering, cranberry, da bling, romantique, expensive pink, fab & flashy, goldmine, gorgeous gold


Juxt, swimming, waternymph, shimmermoss, big t, belle azure, prussian


Top to bottom, left to right: Seedy pearl, leap, beautiful iris, little minx, satellite dreams, nocturnelle, trax, blackberry


Seedy pearl, leap, beautiful iris, little minx, satellite dreams, nocturnelle, trax, blackberry

No comments:

Post a Comment