Saturday, August 27, 2011

L.E. Tarte palette =D

Special Delivery - Tarte for True Blood Limited Edition Collection


I cannot express to you how utterly excited I am for this collection.  Instead I am going to fill this post with pictures and maybe I'll be able to overcome my fangirlish squees of joy enough to comment.

Ready...Set...Glamour ME!



The palette includes 17 eye shadows, Deluxe Lifted Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol, Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara, and a full sized empasEYES aqua-gel eye liner in black.  I love that the shadows are all named after words from the show.


The palette all opened up and drawer pulled out.


Here is a close up of those lovely eye shadows and a run down of names.
Top row: the light, fairy, dusk
Second row: dawn, werewolf, waitress, nocturnal
Third row: charmer, glamour me, stake
Fourth row: bayou, telpath, the true death, immortal
Fifth row: moss, legend, "V"


Close up of the pull out drawer with the Lifted Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol, Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara, and empasEYES aqua-gel eye liner.


In this shot I pulled out the red felt tray and discovered the LipSurgence Lip Tint fits perfectly inside.  Can we say instant travel palette!  Well it is big and bulky but hey at least I can keep most of it together!


Close up of that amazing LipSurgence Lip Tint.  I cannot wait to get this color on my lips!


Cheek Tint.  The side of this says Glamour Me in True Blood lettering.  LOVE IT!!


Close up of that luscious color!


Here's the Deluxe Lifted Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol, Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara, and a full sized empasEYES aqua-gel eye liner in black out of the drawer.


Sneak peak inside the look book.  I cannot wait to try these out!



Full review coming soon!

Tarte for True Blood Limited Edition Palette, Natural Cheek Stain, and LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint are currently available to Sephora Beauty Insiders online.  It's my understanding these will be available in Sephora and Ulta stores and online at Tarte, Sephora, and Ulta very soon!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment