Friday, August 19, 2011

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows


G’morning and happy Tuesday, friend. I was feeling kinda blah yesterday afternoon (been cold and rainy here), so I stopped by Sephora for a little pick-me-up.
In a somewhat shocking display of self-restraint, I managed to make it out of the store with just one thing — Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Strut ($19), a shimmery charcoal gray.
I’ve been meaning to bring it home for a while but just never got around to it. I bet she’ll look cute (and we’ll know soon enough) worn with a couple of my favorite Creaseless Cream go-to girls, Skinny Jeans (a shimmery pewter) and Birthday Suit (a shimmery chrome).
And since I was already at the store, I figured, “Why not swatch all of the Creaseless Creams?” :)
benefit creaseless cream shadow swatches in tattle tale, rsvp, birthday suit and get figgy
Swatches from the left: Tattle Tale, RSVP, Birthday Suit and Get Figgy

benefit creaseless cream shadow swatches in skinny jeans, flatter me, strut, stiletto and busy signal
Skinny Jeans, Flatter Me, Strut, Stiletto and Busy Signal
benefit creaseless cream shadow swatches in ice shot, silver spoon purple snap and tidal rave
Ice Shot, Silver Spoon, Purple Snap and Tidal Rave (all are Sephora exclusives)
benefit creaseless cream shadow swatches with the flash
Swatches with the flash
benefit creaseless cream shadow swatches without the flash
Swatches without the flash
I think of these as sort of like eyeshadows for hopeless girls (like me), LOL! Hopeless, as in me when I’m pressed for time or feeling exceptionally uncoordinated/or lazy. They’re so creamy and cooperative that they make it easy to do quick, shimmery eye looks. Plus, paired with a good primer, they stay put all day long without creasing or fading.
The Creaseless Creams also double as liners and can even work as bases beneath powder shadows, too. Hello, versatility!
What I’ll often do is apply a darker shade, like Skinny Jeans, on my lids with a dense eyeshadow brush (the MAC 239 springs to mind). Then, with a fluffy domed brush like the MAC 217, I’ll sweep a lighter color, like Birthday Suit, into the crease. Fo’ reals, the shadows blend right into each other like buttah!
When I have a little more time, I’ll grab an eyeliner brush (my fave’s the Sonia Kashuk Bent Brush) to apply a darker shade along the lower lash line, which draws attention to the eyes. A little bit of eyeliner along the waterlines, some mascara, and it’s a wrap. I’m good to go.



http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/benefit-creaseless-cream-shadow-swatches-and-remarkable-self-restraint/


also checkout buxom cream shadows....




http://faceyouraddiction.onsugar.com/Sit-Buxom-SitGood-Dog---Buxom-Stay-Eyeshadow-well-trained-10493286







(http://www.squidoo.com/Mario-Badescu-spa)

No comments:

Post a Comment